Saturday, May 16, 2009

What Pattern Are You Quiz

Know for this quiz we will figure out what pattern you are and you should not just choose the pattern you want to be you should chose the pattern you are most like and please...please leave the pattern you are on the comments board weather you like it or not! (and i don't mean to say that in a mean way)
The first pattern is...
Stripes: You are always ready to be on the go with your trusty backpack and all you can go whenever you feel it.
Lace:You are elegant and feel relaxed wherever you are and you feel that everything is in the palm of your hand.
Plaid:You are sort of raggedy and dissorganized you feel their is no reason to have organization, you feel it is just a waste of time.

I myself feel like I am stripes ready to go when I need to go and is always on the run! Most of my friends would be either plaid or lace, they are not that ready to go when it is time to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd like to know what you think. Be respectful of me and others when you post. Any comments deemed inappropriate by my parents will be deleted, poof, goodbye!