Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Best Friends

Welcome to my personal journal!

Here is the scoop on what happens to me.I am going to tell you what happened to me yesterday and if you have any comments don't be afraid to post them! I won't be using my friends' real names only their nicknames.

Yesterday my best friends best friend came from far away and they haven't seen each other for a really long time so they are all hey Yash what's up? None of them not one of them even introduced me to her isn't that wrong! I know they haven't seen her for a long time but yeesh! When I came around they were all like hey you don't even know her so you should go away. That was just heart breaking don't you think?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd like to know what you think. Be respectful of me and others when you post. Any comments deemed inappropriate by my parents will be deleted, poof, goodbye!