Tuesday, May 26, 2009

OUCH!

Hello world!  My music teacher fell of the stage and she was in pain, but she was also in a kindergarden class so it was good they called our principal and he called an ambulance and she is know safe in the hospital. We sent her get well cards and they are supposed to be at her hospital by tomorrow. Who knew there was a JuniorFacebook I just learned that from my best friend in the whole wide world just a second ago! Back to the subject.  So this is for my music teacher! (sing this in your head) My music teacher are you good? Are you fine? Are you well? Don't struggle from pain it grabs hold of you so wriggle away and have a good day!

YOU ROCK MY TEACHER!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd like to know what you think. Be respectful of me and others when you post. Any comments deemed inappropriate by my parents will be deleted, poof, goodbye!